INSCRIPTION PERIOD FOR ACADEMIC MASTER DEGREE
Apr 7th, 2020 to May 31st, 2020.
NOTE: The registration period may be changed by the Coordination of the Graduate Program due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The inscription process is totally electronic. From the second semester of 2015 onwards, the DEI shall not receive any more printed documents and/or sent via Mail. For all the demanded documentation the upload should be made directly from http://www.ccpa.puc-rio.br/inscricao_pos/processo.lua
- Two Reference Pages. On the online form, the candidate shall indicate the informing parties’ names and e-mail, and the system shall send a link to them asking the online fulfillment. Manually fulfilled letters shall not be accepted.
- Curriculum vitae, preferably Curriculum Lattes. Generate a complete version in PDF from the Lattes Platform;
- Study Plan. Fulfill the form available under doc and do the upload of the PDF version from the system. In this form, the candidate shall inform the interest concentration area, the research line connected to the concentration area and the motivation for the Program and research line choice;
- Graduation school records;
- Diploma or Graduation conclusion certificate.
- Scholarship request form (when pertinent). Fulfill the form available under DOC and do the PDF version upload from the system.
- Digital copy (in PDF) of works with academic relevance. The system allows the upload of these documents under the item “Other Documents”. There might be enclosed: Graduation Course Conclusion Work and/or Articles published in journals and/or scientific events and/or Scientific Initiation report.
- Other conclusion certificates (MBA, Specialization, among others)
- Other documents. The system allows the upload of these documents under the item “Other Documents”.
DEMAND TO OBTAIN THE MASTER TITLE
- Conclude the individual study plan satisfactorily, which has been elaborated together with the orienting professor and approved by the Post-Graduation Commission in accordance with the rules in force
- Complete at least 26 credits in Graduate disciplines, subject to the following restrictions:
- At the Graduate Commission criterion, the candidate might be exempted from attending the disciplines requested by the DEI Graduate Commission, without registering the corresponding credits after knowledge confirmation by means of a written test.
- Achieve a performance not lower to 7 in this discipline set.
- Be approved in the Dissertation Proposal Exam corresponding to your concentration area. The student should present, defend and have its dissertation project duly approved.
- Be approved in a foreign language exam – English (LET 3101).
- Present, defend and have your Master Degree Dissertation approved.