APPLICATION PERIOD FOR THE ACADEMIC MASTER DEGREE COURSE (2021.1)
Oct 12th, 2020 to Dec 6th, 2020.
NOTE: The application period may change due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Note: The application process is totally electronic. All required documents should be uploaded in the application website, at http://www.ccpa.puc-rio.br/inscricao_pos/processo.lua
- Two Reference Pages
In the application website, the candidate shall indicate two contacts (with respective names and e-mails), who will be automatically asked by the system to follow a given link and fill in a reference form online. Reference letters in any other format will not be accepted.
- Curriculum Vitae (preferably Curriculum Lattes)
Create a CV in the Lattes platform and generate a complete version in PDF format;
- Study Plan
Fill in this form and export it as a PDF file. In this form, the candidate shall choose a concentration area and specific research line (from the ones listed in the graduate program website) he/she is interested in, together with a motivation statement justifying these choices;
- Under-graduation school records
- Diploma (or under-graduation conclusion certificate)
Additional (optional) documents (to be also uploaded in the application website)
- Scholarship request form (if applicable)
Fill in the scholarship request form, export it as a PDF file.
- Digital (PDF) copy of academically-relevant works from the candidate
These may include papers published in scientific journals or conferences, a report from a research project in which the candidate has participated in, or the report from the candidate under-graduation conclusion project. All files should be uploaded in the application website, under “Other Documents”.
- Other conclusion certificates
These may include certificates form MBA, specialization courses, among others.
- Other documents
Other documents that the candidate considers relevant for the application. They should be uploaded in the application website, under “Other Documents”.
WHICH ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO GET A MASTER DEGREE ON PRODUCTION ENGINEERING @ PUC-RIO?
- Conclude the individual study plan satisfactorily, which should be elaborated in conjunction with the student advisor and approved by the Post-Graduation Commission, in accordance with the rules in force
- Complete at least 26 credits in Graduate courses, subject to the following restrictions:
- At the Graduate Commission criterion, the candidate might be exempted from attending the disciplines requested by the DEI Graduate Commission, without registering the corresponding credits after knowledge confirmation by means of a written test.
- Achieve an average grade not lower than 7 considering all courses taken.
- Be approved in the Dissertation Proposal Exam corresponding to the student concentration area. The student should present, defend and have its dissertation project duly approved.
- Be approved in a foreign language exam – English (LET 3101).
- Present, defend and have your Master Degree Dissertation approved.